Klimov Y. N.. Bradford's Law And Benford's Law (mathematics And Information Sciens)


Literature / Internet articles / Analysis of literature

Submitted on: Oct 09, 2020, 03:41:26

Description: Abstracts: for the first time, S. Bradford's law is confirmed for the dynamics of the probability of occurrence of the first digit using examples of F. Benford's law. At the same time, the S. Bradford coefficient varies from 0.97 to 1.83, which is equal to the distribution of articles in journals in scientific Informatics. It should be noted that S. Bradford's law is similar to F. Benford's law in the presence of three frequency zones of the probability of occurrence of the first digit, and the difference is in the value of the occurrence of the first digit for the dynamics of the 1-3 zone 30% - 30% - 30%, and in the cumulative‚E" 30% - 60% - 90%. Key words: Bradford's law, Benford's law, three zones, zonal distribution of first digits, first digits similarity, difference.

The Library of Congress (USA) reference page : http://lccn.loc.gov/cn2013300046.

To read the article posted on Intellectual Archive web site please click the link below.

BRADFORD,S LAW AND BENFORD.S LAW IA 2020 docx.docx



© Shiny World Corp., 2011-2020. All rights reserved. To reach us please send an e-mail to support@IntellectualArchive.com